In Context of Oracle Cloud Application ESS Job stands for Enterprise Scheduler Service Jobs. This is a feature using which one can schedule a Job to run at specific intervals. For individuals acquainted with Oracle E-Business Suite Application they may refer to this as an equivalent to “Submit Request” option.
|ESS Job Details|
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Application||Global Human Resources|
|Description||Custom ESS Job created to demonstrate how to run BI Report having multiple parameters|
how do I create a scheduled process in Oracle Fusion? Procedure
- Click Navigator > Scheduled Processes.
- In the Scheduled Processes work area, click Schedule New Process.
- Leaving the type as Job, schedule the process that you want to submit, and click OK.
- In the Process Details dialog box, enter the required parameters.
- You can perform one of the following actions:
Accordingly, how do I create a custom ESS job in fusion application?
Create ESS Job in fusion for BIP Report
- Click on Create button to navigate to create ESS job page.
- Enter Display Name, Name, path, Job application name. Select Job Type as BIPJobType. Provide report ID.
- Under parameters section click on create button, and enter parameters. Save and close the popup.
- Now you can run the job. Navigate to Scheduled Processes.
How do I customize a standard report in Oracle Fusion?
Steps to Customize Standard Report in Fusion Cloud Apps 2) Click on Catalog menu at top right side as shown in below screen. Select Invoice Print Template -> Click on More -> Click on Customize.
What are seeded reports?
Seeded Reports Make Your General Ledger Garden Flourish. Just compare the open payables and receivables balances in the subledger modules to their corresponding account balance in your general ledger for a given accounting period.